Thursday, March 15, 2012

Moon

Authors Note: This is one of my Stream of Consciousness pieces This one was my first and I really like it. I hope you do too.


I was sitting there an the open night laying down on the grass in my back yard to look up in the sky. I was just looking at the moon. It was a perfect full moon and it was shining so brightly, it was amazing. I started to look around the moon and I saw billions upon billions of stars staring back at me.  I sat there thinking about how many places that we will never see;  that I will never see. I looked at my watch it was almost midnight it wont be as beautiful as this of another month so I had to savor this moment until the very end. I started to focus more on the stars and started seeing some of the constellations. They were clear as can be I couldn't believe it, it was so amazing. I sat there staring and thinking until it was time for breakfast in the morning but even then I couldn't believe how much beauty there is in space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment